Helping loving families like yours make a place for a child
With board certification and more than 30 years of experience, we’re Northeast Florida’s adoption law specialists. We provide matching and placement services that meet the needs of adoptive families, birth mothers, and most of all, children who deserve loving homes. Our comprehensive services include:
- Birth mother matching: We’ll match you with a birth mother whose individual characteristics align with your family planning and adoption goals.
- Birth parent coordination: We’ll make sure all pre-birth disclosures, notices, affidavits, documentation, and interviews are completed as mandated under Florida law. This includes required due diligence concerning the birth father.
- Contact management: We facilitate communication between you and the birth parent(s), providing trusted advice and guidance during pregnancy and after the child is born.
- Expense management: You’ll receive an itemized estimate of anticipated birth mother expenses. For added peace of mind, our office handles all budgeting, disbursement and monitoring activities.
- Comprehensive document preparation: We’ll prepare all the legal paperwork related to pre-birth court filings, hospital delivery and consent forms, and release of the baby to you as the adoptive parents.
- ICPC Compliance: If you and the birth mother live in different states, we’ll make sure every aspect of the adoption complies fully with the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC), which governs interstate adoptions.
- Medical records: We’ll obtain the birth mother’s prenatal medical and hospital records for you, so you have the information your pediatrician needs.
- Finalization: We’ll prepare all documents and provide all legal services needed (including court appearances) to finalize your adoption and terminate the parental rights of the birth parents.
- Birth certificate: We’ll obtain a new birth certificate for your child, listing you as the parents.
- Photos and updates: we’ll coordinate the back-and-forth between you and the birth parent(s), in a way that honors the privacy preferences of everyone involved in the adoption.
- Counseling: We ask that all birth parents meet with a counselor during the pregnancy. If the birth parent(s) require additional counseling during pregnancy and after the baby is born, we’ll make sure those needs are met for up to one year following placement of the child.
- Birth mother needs: We’ll make sure the birth mother receives all other services needed to ensure a positive emotional, spiritual and physical environment for her during the term of adoption plan.
Matching and placement services are provided exclusively for adoptive parents who have completed an application. Contact us for an application.